Nikon D3X versus Leica M7

gibie
Administrateur

Nikon D3X versus Leica M7

Message par gibie »

Ce soir, la lecture du site de Ken Rockwell m'a bien fait sourire : [url=feed://www.kenrockwell.com/rss.php]voir lien[/url]

Je trouve qu'il y a beaucoup de vrai quand il écrit à propos du Leica M7
Finally, an inexpensive and superior solution to the D3X problem.

Am I crazy? Yes, but I'm even cheaper than I am crazy.

You can buy a new Leica M7 for half the price of a D3X, and in 2011 when the Nikon D4 is forecast to be announced, you can sell your used M7 for twice what you'll get for an old D3X.

The M7 has been out since 2002. I bought this used M7 for one-fifth the cost of a D3X.

I'm sick and tired of sending thousands of dollars to Japan every week they come out with a new camera. The guys you see swooning over new cameras in advertisements are compensated for their endorsements.

This time, $8,000 was too much. It turned me to looking for better solutions, and found it. I sent that same money to Americans (used) and Germany (new) for some real cameras and lenses.

I'm dead serious: I don't have a D3X. I got my $8,000 back, and I know others who've done the same thing. If you've got eight grand to burn, the D3X is the best there is this week, but I'd rather keep my eight grand. I'm waiting for the D700X.
Répondre

Revenir à « Reflex numériques NIKON »